Team Fortress School Team Fortress School

'The Enemy has taken our Intelligence' Oh I see what you did there~

VG Cats Christmas Special VG Cats Christmas Special

I can't find words to express how cute this is...

So i'll just put this:
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Tribute to Kingdom Hearts Tribute to Kingdom Hearts

WOW! 8D

You my friend have made my day. I love this game, I have played the first three and loved it, and this is epic beyond all reason! I loved the game so very much I began to make keyblade artwork and it's just amazing. Well done. Kudos. Keep up the damn good work! -^W^-

Piknik gone bad Piknik gone bad

Dang.

I thought that this was going to be a parody of Freaknik the musical when I read the title talk about misleading. Well the story is short and what i don't get is is the pink one alergic to bees or something?

Pokemon Reviews Pt2 Pokemon Reviews Pt2

You hit the nail on the head

Your statements could not be any truer relating to pokemon. It is the same boring Bull [bleep] that has only new pokemon and that's it. I'm glad I stopped at the third Generation with Ruby Saphire and emerald. To me, Pokemon is forever dead unless major plot changes are made.

LoZ: My Immortal LoZ: My Immortal

Beautiful.

Death. Romance. Love. Loss. Such passion. I love this song and I love your work! Well done!

BIoshlock BIoshlock

Hell Yes.

Hilarity on an EPIC scale.

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

W00T!

Just got into the MLP thing. This beech is all up in those haters grillz bitches. Best one yet!

Joe Goes to Lunch Joe Goes to Lunch

What are you doing?

I'm shaving my balls! Wazuuuuuuup!

Freaking Hilarious.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

I....

I think this is total Badassness! not so much as Shadow the Hedgehog or Riku From Kingdom Hearts But badass none the less!